Looking for Female Company at Haulover Beach 3/14--4/03

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Christopher on January 22, 2006 at 23:30:20:

After seeing some amazing photography of Haulover Beach (north of Miami, Florida) on Coccozella's web site, I have decided to check out the scenery there in person. I have booked a hotel room for three weeks, from March 13 to April 3, a room with two full-sized beds in a hotel that is 1,000 feet from the clothing optional beach and which is friendly toward clothing optional people (including allowing skinny dipping in their pool at night). It would be nice to have some company. I'm a 35-year-old unmarried male. I'm not looking for aught else but c o m p a n y. The woman I was planning to take (a friend from England) has developed an illness that will probably prevent her from going. The hotel room is, of course, on me, and if you need help with airfare I can probably take care of that for you as well. I have no ulterior motives, just desirous of company. This is a serious offer and I would like serious replies from *females* only. I can send you a picture of myself. Send an email if you are interested: s y s t m b u s t r AT yahoo dot com. (Remove the spaces, etc.) Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup