Re: Best west warm weather, nudity-tolerant countries?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nomad on January 07, 2006 at 15:04:48:

In Reply to: Best west warm weather, nudity-tolerant countries? posted by Voyager on January 07, 2006 at 12:24:28:

: I'd like to hear opinions on the best places to visit where the weather & beaches are nice and the local culture is very tolerant of nudity. Thanks in advance, Voyager

Voyager,
I think you are really just asking people to name their favorite nude places. It is not "countries" are are tolerant or not tolerant (assuming you start by excluding the non-western world) it is more a matter of certain places, beaches, parks that are tolerated for nude use. These exist in almost every country. I think pretty much all the countries do not actually tolerate open nudity wherever you please. but they will make exceptions that are official or simply a "blind eye" is being maintained. And you don't need us to tell you where the "warm" places are... this is also open to interpretation.

I would say one of my favorite nude places is some of the public parks in Munich, Germany. I don't know if there is any place else on earth where you can be right in the city and just stroll off the sidewalk into a treed area and find completely naked folks enjoying a picnic. Now THAT is civilization! Though this is only a warm weather place in the summer.
-Nomad

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: