Re: Hedo II

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sandnsea on January 07, 2006 at 14:26:08:

In Reply to: Re: Hedo II posted by Brad on January 04, 2006 at 01:28:38:

Thank you very much for the insite. I am going with my girlfriend, so I wanted to get a good sense of what we were walking into.
Again, thanks. very informative and well written.

Sandnsea

: A lot depends upon whether you are going as a couple, or, as a single male. If you are going as a couple, be friendly, not too aggressive, and you'll have a great time. If you're into swinging, it will depend upon the crowd. The crowd varies. Sometimes their a bunch of horny hot couples, other times it is pretty slow.

: Public display of affection ("PDAs") occur. I've seen blowjobs in the hot tub at night, open sex, etc. Again, it depends upon the crowd when you're there.

: If you are a single man, it can be brutal. Understand that single males far out number single females, who tend to migrate to other resorts that don't focus primarily on hedonistic opportunities.

: The last thing you want is to be branded as a "Vinnie". A Vinnie is the term couples at Hedo use for single guys that hang out at the nudie area and are obnoxious and aggressive in trying to get involved in sexual activities with the women there (even when their bf's or hubbies are present).

: You'll find that the term "Vinnie" was born because a lot of the single guys coming are from New Jersey ("Joisy"), Brooklyn, etc., and have the machismo attitude of "hey! what da fuck, let's fuck evorybody!" Hedo II is as much to blame for this attitude because their advertisements really set expectations for these guys to come to Hedo II, where they can expect a bunch of horny sexy women running around all wanting to have sex with the Vinnies. It isn't that way. Couples stick with couples, and the single guys can only hope.

: If you are a single guy and you truly want a romantic interlude, I'd recommend resorts that are less "hedonistic" in their advertisements. Single women vacationing in Jamaica are surprisingly open for sexual encounters, but you'll find them at, say, Sandals, or the other resorts.

: My $.02 for today.

: Have fun!

:
: : Going to Hedo II in February. Any advice is appreciated. First visit. Which restaurant to eat at, when are "activities" permitted, how to approach others, etc. Advice from those who have been or might be there on President's weekend welcome.

: : Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: