Re: NAP Security Problems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NAPopper on January 06, 2006 at 13:51:37:

In Reply to: Re: NAP Security Problems posted by Dooley on January 05, 2006 at 20:43:28:

I wouldn't call it harrassment, most of the photographers behave and are respectful. If you walk around topless all day, you will be approached to be photographed, no doubt. And you will be in countless other photo's too, just being in the background and in a camera's view with any kind of decent zoom lens. If she is into exhibitionism at all, she might enjoy all the attention she'd get. A lot of the girls in the crowd will get topless/bottomless on and off throughout the day also. Then she can pretty much control the pic's taken.

The guy won't have any problem walking around the grounds naked that day, there are usually dozens doing it. You will not be in demand nearly as much as the girls for photo's though. Me personally, I'll film/shoot a couple, but have no interest in the single male, so feel free to roam around.

Depends what you mean by "without permission." Considering the vast majority of people there will have a camera of one kind or another with them that day and be using it, you have to expect if you remove any article of clothing chances are you will be filmed, close up or from a distance. I guess the best advice I could offer is, go clothed (or in bathing suit, etc.) and just play it by ear. Get the feel of the place and before you know it you might both be walking around naked and loving it. You could also bring a blanket, lawn chairs, cooler, etc. and set up an area on the outskirts of the main section and have a little more privacy there...then you could also invite select photographers over if you'd like to have some pic's taken. All in all, you shouldn't feel threatened by the photog's in any way and just go and do as much or as little as you feel like.

PS: Can I get a few pic's of you guy's when we're up there?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: