Re: NAP Security Problems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dooley on January 05, 2006 at 20:43:28:

In Reply to: NAP Security Problems posted by fireman-bill on January 01, 2006 at 23:45:15:

Hey Fireman Bill!

Thanks for posting all that useful information. We have never been to NAP, but are interested in going.

One useful tip on travel: The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (Designated CVG, techincally, Covington, Kentucky -- right across the Ohio River from Cincinnati) is about 4 hours away from Roselawn, IN. We mention this airport because it is a Delta Airlines hub, and more (and cheaper) flights go direclty to CVG than Indy. The 4 hour drive is pretty direct (almost all interstate, I-74 and I-65), once out of Covington. For the extra hour of driving, you may find it easier to get in and out of than Ohare. We have found CVG has some good rental car deals as opposed to unfriendly Ohare or sparse Indy.

Now for our few questions;

Loretta's paranoid girl question: How much will guys looking to take pictures of the professionals harrass me, a "non-participant" topless girl at NAP?

Dooley's stupid guy question: How much crap will I get from the photo dudes if I decide to walk around naked (but behaving myself) at NAP? (knowing full well that NAP is at a nudist camp).

Both of us: What happens if photos are taken without permission?

Thanks FMB, and keep up the good work!

Dooley & Loretta

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: