Re: NAP Security Problems

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by fireman-bill on January 03, 2006 at 13:16:02:

In Reply to: Re: NAP Security Problems posted by usa1 on January 03, 2006 at 00:09:24:

: fireman-bill:

: First let me thank you for posting what you did here, I am a retired postal worker [mailhandler] and can relate to what you say about people [patrons] getting out of hand, over the years I have met a few. I am thinking about coming out to the NAP in 2006 and would like to know if you would answer some questions that I or others might have about the event? I for one, dont have many, but I have a few. thank you again, and I would now like to tell you to have a happy and healthy new year for you and yours.

: usa1

:
Hey USA1

Not a problem. I have been working the show since 1988 so I could probably answer most questions that you may have. The show is a good time. Most people are respectful and polite. Remember if you ask the ladies nicely for pictures they will most often let you have them. Please remember, NO MEANS NO! many women in the croud are there just to see the site also and do not wish to pose.

Ask away? Between me and nude4fun, I'm sure we can stear you right. As far as travel. Chicago is about eighty miles away. With the amount of constuction you may do it in two hours. With luck....Your choice, only trying to help. If you need the short cuts for the back roads I can also help.

P.S. Cocco, Are you and your crew coming this year??????? I'll have a bigger place this year.......................................Bill

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: