Re: nude hot springs

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jerry on January 03, 2006 at 13:10:13:

In Reply to: Re: nude hot springs posted by DenverGuy on January 02, 2006 at 10:16:27:

Thanks for the info. I've heard that hot springs mostly attract older people. Is that true? Are most of the people there older, or is there a variety?

: : Well, what can you tell us about them? What are they like? Which do you recommend?

: : : Jerry,

: : : If you aren interested in hot springs of the PNW, email me.

: : : crack_tan@yahoo.com

: : : Seahawk

: My wife and I go to Valley View hot springs and Orvis Hot Springs in Colorado and used to go to Jemez Springs (New Mexico). Valley View and Orvis are private (cost $) and clothing-optional. They are great in winter (we have had frost at Orvis in August, though) and the water temp doesn't really change. Jemez is public but I have heard that they discourage (arrest!) there now if you are nude, so we don't go anymore.

: There is also a public hot spring west of Glenwood Springs that we have been too. Generally, a web search will tell you if the spring is informally clothing optional. Because hot springs are so rare compared to beaches and the only public ones are remote ( the close-in ones are REALLY developed and costly), they tend to be more laid back.

: On the opposite side, Glenwood Springs pool is amazing but definitely not clothing optional, but still fun. It is a HUGE set of swimming pools that range from 102 degrees F to around 90 degress F over a distance of around 50 yards (50 meters). The pool can probably hold 1000 people without crowding.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: