Re: NAP-anyone going?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NAPopper on December 22, 2005 at 14:16:04:

In Reply to: NAP-anyone going? posted by usa1 on December 21, 2005 at 18:30:22:

: well I know it aint for a few months.but its never too early to plan on going when we all perhaps are flying in from all parts of the country, I would like perhaps to meet up with anyone that perhaps might be thinking of going to NAP, I think they cut it down to one either in JUNE or JULY. Well anyone that is going and perhaps been to it before, you have my email, I think its better to go with a few then go as just one. also if there is any other items one that is going for the first time, ya think might be helpful to know. please either post it here or just email me. thank you

: usa1

It is very early to start talking about NAP. One show only, 3rd Sunday in July. If you are flying into Chicago or some such airport, you will need a rental car. The Ponderosa is in the middle of nowhere. If you plan to stay on the Ponderosa grounds, you'd then need camping gear. (There are a few cabins, I believe, but I know nothing about them). There are a few small towns close by with budget motels. With your rental car you could commute back and forth.

Myself personally, I drive from the NJ/NJ area with all my gear and camp at the Ponderosa 2 nights. Best way for me to do it...I'm on the grounds before the majority of people going, no need to keep driving around, and there is a Saturday night dance/party worth attending.

One thing you need to bring....BEER! I don't think the state of Indiana sells beer on Sundays. Any other questions from food on-site to locations to film feel free to fire away. I'm sure you've checked out the web site already, you can find more info and photos there. If you are a member here I'm sure you've done a search on pictures from the event, of which there are probably thousands. They will give you a good idea of what goes on.

http://www.nudes-a-poppin.com/

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: