i am GOING-Nudes-a-poppin 2005 '.'

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by usa1 on December 16, 2005 at 18:11:20:

In Reply to: Re: Nudes-a-poppin 2005 posted by Bill on December 15, 2005 at 10:56:01:

bk:
thank you for being candid as it were, i know you know what I mean. I like shooting the way you are talking about, all that fake stuff turns me off, "aint nothing like the real thing, baby" if i make it, and i will if it is at all possible. it good to have an insite as to what to expect. the fence thing didnt sound right and with what you said i now know better, and not to plan to all around that. I will plan on being there for a good few hours and need to ask something else. how is the parking. is it close. what kind of time do you think I should plan on being there, I think I will try and renting a car, what do you think? tell me as much as you know please, you have been there and I havent. yet....!!

usa1

: : Nudes-a-poppin 2005
: : Roselawn, Indiana, U.S.A.

: : has anyone here ever gone to this and do they give ya a hard time about cameras or just how they do it or let anyone that comes to shoot whatever they want, from the pics that i have seen this seems to be how they do it, in that they dont really care who shoots what. I was thinking of maybe going in 2006. looks like a good time for all and I would love to go and share it with all that can't go. lol thats just me, i just love to share.
: : habeas7@gmail.com
: : usa1

: I have gone a couple of times. The spot along the fence thing is highly overrated. I far more enjoyed taking "real people" photos in the crowd than photos of the pros with teased hair and fake tits that populate the contest inside the fence. They are made up primarily of professional strippers, and lack that "something" that the wives and girlfriends in the crowd have. The security people were a pain in the ass the two times I was there. If they saw a small crowd of people moving toward the parking lot for some "private" photos, they followed and broke up the gathering. They were very anti- anything that looked like it might escalate to sexual contact, even among consenting adults in a more private area of the resort. All in all, though it is a great time, and I highly recommend the experience...bk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: