Re: Hanlons Pointe

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by eastend on December 02, 2005 at 16:09:07:

In Reply to: Hanlons Pointe posted by Grinder on December 02, 2005 at 08:25:34:

: Can anybody provide a report on Hanlons Point during a typical nice summer weekend?
: Thanks.

Great time to talk about it, its so cold today. Typically on a summer weekend, Hanlans point gets as many as 800-1000 people. Most are nude. Many are women, i have seen the place packed before, but also dead. There are a surprising number of young women there, and lots of real lookers. The people are mixed, some are like the nudist police looking for cameras/erections. Then there are the mostly gay people on xtc at the other extreme.
Its less of a party than say wreck beach, but more relaxed than many US beachs, or at least the ones i have been to. I think if you went looking in the bushes you could find sex, both gay and straight, but you wont see much of anything right on the beach. Even too much rubbing of sunscreen on your partner can bring a lecture from a do gooder. But OTH you can also get rid of any unwanted attention easily too, harrasment isnt too common there. There certainly are no clothed gangs of thugs leering at women or anything like i see in brads videos. The pop machine sells cans for 2.50, which is an outrage.
Anything you want to know in particular? You see families alot on weekends. Its a place your GF should feel comfortable. The hottest nudist i ever saw was there, i couldnt get a pic though.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: