Re: Folsom Street Fair Report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by e to the e on September 26, 2005 at 22:23:07:

In Reply to: Folsom Street Fair Report posted by Fingers on September 26, 2005 at 02:51:41:

I miswrote that post, i actually didnt mean that people had seen themselves on here and were upset, just the idea they might have been on here ticked them off. Anyone can ask to have their pic removed here anyway. I know fingers is all about keeping these events sustainable and not over fishing or scaring away nexts years potential subjects. Just thought a warning would be be good idea for everyone, asking for permission wont get anyone mad.

: I still arrived before noon, and the fair was in full swing already. People were in a great mood and of the hundreds of people I took pictures of only one said "I'd rather not" when I asked if I could take their picture. In reference to the post below about four people asked me what I was using it for, and none of them batted an eye when I said I had a website - and one asked for the URL. I've found this to be pretty typical. A number thanked me for asking, it's people who don't ask that seem to bug the participants.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: