Re: Lake Havasu/ Copper Canyon update?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fingers on May 26, 2004 at 15:40:03:

In Reply to: Lake Havasu/ Copper Canyon update? posted by The Purvee Reverend on May 23, 2004 at 20:28:16:

Because the other spots have been targeted (and I really don't know the latest status on Copper Canyon and the sandbar) I'm reluctant to post my spot where the party is still going. If you e-mail me at webweaver@flash4us.com I can give you some details. I will be there this weekend.

Fingers

: I'm thinking about going there next weekend (Mem. day) for the first time. I've read elsewhere that the various flashing hotspots are in flux as to local law enforcement tolerence. For instance, I heard the sand bar is out of biz. And Copper Canyon is being closed off , but boats still coagulate at the mouth of it and party. Then I also hear about such spots as Parker Dam, and I forget the others. And this info could be outdated.

: Anyone know the very latest status?

: Also, I don't have a boat, and I'm not a hottie female who could get a ride easily. Just a pudwhackin dude here, and I'll be going alone, with camcorder in tow. I was thinking about renting a jetski for the day. While pricey, it would seem to give me great mobility to whip around and get great footage. BUT, I read that Copper Canyon, for one place, is really immobile once you're in there.... True? Not even little passageways for a jetski to move around? What do you recommend--- I'm thinking hang around the london bridge docks with a bottle of spirits and a bag of hooch, and let that be my ticket aboard a party boat? Feasible? or too risky?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: